WELCOME TO OUR SITE
Shaheed Makhdoom Rafiq Welfare Trust (SMRWT) is a non-profit, non-political and non-government organization, founded by a group of UET graduates in November 2007. You must be wondering that you've been handed over with just another description of an NGO which is working for the welfare of the society. Yet another organization claiming to make a difference, then how is it distinct in a way that you can make a difference by joining it? Let us assure you that as you'll read through all the pages till the end, you'll get to know how exactly SMRWT is different from all the other welfare trusts or NGOs working out for the same cause.
- mold removal Toledo
- mold removal service in Swansea
- mold removal service in Hubbard
- mold removal in Cottage Grove OR
- mold removal Leesburg
- mold removal service in Bolton Landing
- remove mold Trexlertown PA
- mold removal Hugo CO
Shaheed Makhdoom Rafiq Welfare Trust has been designed specifically for the youth with most of its members and volunteers comprising of young students and professionals in different fields of life. The basic aim of MWT is welfare of the society by giving help where it is wanted and to spread the message:
"Wake up, look around and do something for your society, your people, and your country".
We believe in self-sufficiency, therefore, most of our projects' funds are generated by our own fund-raising campaigns, members' funds and Solid Waste Management Program.
- Under the banner of Shaheed Makhdoom Rafiq welfare Trust has established a big event on the occasion of Eid-Ul-Azah. The event was about the cloth distribution among the poor masses of khuhra.The event was joined by large number of Orphans needy and poor people. The event was presided by the Chairman of the trust Makhdoom Mansoor Hashmi who has distributed more than 500 suits and dresses among the poor. While addressing the congregation he expressed his feelings for the poor masses and prayed that may Allah make us able to always help poor masses and orphans like this in future (Aameen).
October 30, 2012.